How to Get Up Easy in the Morning

•  
  • 251
  • 6
  • 5
Do you have any difficulties with getting up in the morning? When I had this problem for the first time, I looked up some information on this matter. I read entries with people complaint and questions and laughed. “It’s so easy!” thought I. “Fools!” thought I. All that was need it not to put the alarm clock near to the bed. You must stand up and walk to the alarm clock to switch it off. Alas, he laughs best who laughs last. Or, judge not, and you will not be judged. Which is more appropriate? I had to put my alarm clock far and far and, one day, It just stopped working. It’s interesting that there is no direct dependency between when I go to bed and how easy I get up. Also, such problems could not appear when I have really important deals (or my neighbors turn on music or brawl loudly). But, in routine… Do you love to lie in bed after awakening? It’s pleasure, isn’t it? Be careful. “...Yet a little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to sleep…” and...
***
I read once an entry in a magazine. A French newspaper announced a competition for the best story on the topic: the young Frenchman’s morning. Winner sent this story, “In the morning I got up, washed up my face, brushed up my teeth and went to home” (I’m sure he is a liar). Do you see this video? The morning of young ... who is he? Japanes? Korean?