North Korea

•  
  • 122
  • 0
  • 0
Oct 30, 2017 06:38 North Korea
North Korea

North Korea is an Asian nation localized at far Asian east, being named as the closest country in the world.

The cult towards its founders is striking this small country, being nearly a religion there. Those don’t obey the rules imposed by homeland founders can suffer consequences such as being sent to forced labour camps or killed by military officers.

North Korea's economy is extremely weak and a bit diversificated. Despite that, its military field is slightly more developed than civilian economy, notably is intercontinental missile production and uranium enrichment. In spite of great developing in military field, millions North korean people have less money than needed for living in this state regimen in which censorship rein.

Countries as China and Russia are the main north korea economic partners, while the rockets used for its nuclear program came from ukraine, as this country has been facing a heavy economic crisis forcing it sell high technology rockets parts for any nation having money for getting such rockets. Illegal trade was the main route in which North korea obtained its rockets for long reach launches.