Should we elect young people as the readers of organizations?

•  
  • 440
  • 0
  • 1
There is a widespread concern over the issue whether young peolpe should be elected as the leaders of organizations and people's opinions vary from each other on it.Many people think young people be given opportunities to exercise leadership. In their views ,there are three factors contributing to this attitude. In the first place,with innovative ideas and endless vitality, young leaders can keep an organization invigorating and sustainable. Furthermore, young people are always innovators and explores, who can bring great possibilities to the development of an organization. Finally, young learders are easier to carry out their work since they have less worry about in terms of personal matters.

However, others think that young people cannot handle emergency better than the old.They also believe that elderly people are more qualified to be learders since they are more experienced. Besides there is no denying that people may disobey the orders of young leaders just because they are too young.

As far as I am concerned, I firmly support the view that young people should be encouraged to be learders because youths means limitless possibilities. However, young peolpe should receive related training before they become leaders. Besides, they still have a lot to learn from the old.