my hubby who loves to sleep alone in the living room.

•  
  • 476
  • 6
  • 4

I have been married for three years and now we have a one-year-old baby. Like my title, my husband loves sleeping alone while watching TV on the couch in the living room. So we do not sleep on each other(or So we do not share the bed) three or four times a week. I sleep on inner room, but he sleep on living room.

I rarely fell asleep while watching TV on the couch, so when I feel sleepy, I crawl toward the inner room, however, my darling usually does. So when I say we have to sleep with each other and I do not want to be alone, we sleep together once or twice. But he says that he loves to fall asleep watching the TV so much. There is also TV in the inner room but our baby does not allow us to turn on it in the night. Well, having a baby has changed it to just a black frame.

However, since we are couple and we didn't even fight, I think I should sleeping with him. But he didn't think much of it, so I feeling somewhat displeased about this. In fact, I get scared so easily so when I wake up in the middle of night, if there’s no one next to me, then, I would feel so afraid. (To be honest, it's the biggest reason why I want to sleep with him.)

Whoa, I didn't even know this would happen and suddenly I feel like I hate my husband who made me this way. As a matter of fact, we are great couple enough to never argue after we got married. So I don't like sleeping apart at all. But if I strongly ask him to sleep together in the inner room, he would be fed up with me, right?

Original Text : https://goo.gl/eFA8xO