I went to our usual cafe, Veloce at Karasuma Kyoto with my daughter...

•  
  • 803
  • 2
  • 2
I went to our usual cafe, Veloce at Karasuma Kyoto with my daughters on the previous weekend. Lately, I seat my younger daughter in the rear child seat and my eldest daughter rides her own bike. I've been continuing our weekend routine so far and I am going to do it. As might it be expected, continuing to do the same thing might not be easy while my circumstances are always changing, for example, my daughters's growth, that I can't even seat my youngest daughter in the front basket, and they have gotten their own will, that make feel something different from my will. So I sometimes feel negative to continue what I had decided to do. But, life may be something like a marathon and I would like to continue what I had decided to do.

Here is the link to the post http://mamabicycle.blogspot.jp/2014/04/always-veloce.html

My daughters and I ordered our favorite sandwiches, of tuna, of ham, of mixed and of strawberry jam. We ordered our favorite drinks, cafe-latte, chocolate drinks. They were delicious.

After having breakfast they started their homework and I helped them with their homework as a home teacher.

There were many residents nearby and they spent their weekend and my daughters and I did too. I felt appreciation.