Pronunciation Practice :Tokyo Travel Note (1)

•  
  • 36
  • 1
  • 1
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0lTAVHrvKle

Tokyo Travel Note (1)
Yesterday, I spent eight hours writing my journal about traveling to Tokyo. It is long but I want to challenge translating it into English little by little.

The travel to Tokyo with my brother is over. A wonderful memory it left. Even though it became colder before leaving Hong Kong, it got colder still after arriving in Tokyo because of the dry and cold weather. However, thanks to this trip, I got reunited with some old friends and met new ones.

I could not help but appreciate how amazing the serendipity was. I felt so grateful I could meet these admirable people and treasured the opportunities to feel the flow of love from my family and friends.

I really appreciate the Japanese style of hospitality which is so generous and so thoughtful. The kindness warmed my heart and made me feel a little shy since I didn’t know how to repay the depth of their hospitality.
東京之旅遊記
昨天,花了八小時把去東京的中文遊記寫完了。雖然很長,但希望能一點一滴挑戰翻譯成英文。
初次與哥哥同行的東京之旅結束了,留下難忘而美好的回憶,即便出發前香港天氣轉冷,但初到東京時還是因為乾冷的氣候而著涼了。即便如此,因為這趟旅程再會舊識、初遇新友,感嘆緣分之不可思議,能與這些令人尊敬欣賞的人相識,也格外珍惜人與人之間情感流動的機會,朋友如此,家人更如是。
特別是感受到日式的人情味,那樣大方熱情又體貼周到,不由得內心一陣暖和,真是害羞地不知該如何報答呀。