Political Science in Memory (1)

•  
  • 265
  • 8
  • 2
Political Science in Memory (1)
These are clips from the lectures of the professor which I took before. His student makes the clips fit for young people taste. He receives polarized evaluations from students. For ones who dislike him think that his is a manic, but for ones who like him think that his lectures have several benefits. This course is based on the philosophical thoughts of Nietzsche, for example, Master–slave morality. He taught that students should have master mortality which is strong will, confidence, and the spirit to fight rather than being like slave who is self-denial, humble, and pity. The later one is against human nature. He appreciates Bushido (samurai way of life in Japanese), and criticizes the weakness of Chinese and Taiwanese culture.

To be continued
懷念的政治學(1)
這是以前一位大學老師上政治學的片段,有學生將製作成符合年輕人口味的短片,意外受到歡迎。這位老師評價兩極,不喜歡的人認為他是狂人。喜歡的人覺得終身獲益。課程的內容主要以尼采思想為主,比如主人-奴隸道德說。教導學生應該要具備「貴族」的精神,要有堅強的意志、自信、勇於奮鬥,而不要像「奴隸」一樣,自我否定、謙卑、憐憫。後者是人性的扭曲。他推崇武士道的精神,批判中國和台灣文化的懦弱。

待續

https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E5%90%9B%E4%B8%BB-%E5%A5%B4%E9%9A%B7%E9%81%93%E5%BE%B3