Latest Comments

Jul 3, 2011 07:17 made 23 corrections for Dream is comming true
You wanna do something? Campaign Kanako Otsuji become the first openly Gay person elected to the N.A. Become an advocate for Gay Marr...
Apr 3, 2011 05:06 beppu commented on Let's make a girl friend?
Next time they invite you, go.
Dec 20, 2010 08:07 えみ made 19 corrections for The Regulation about Repres...
I think that regulation is really stupid... I read somewhere that they had a part about banning real child pornography pictures, but t...
Dec 9, 2010 11:41 えみ commented on Freemium
Oh, that's good. :o I hope J-Comi works. Did you know that a lot of foreign sites have scans of Japanese manga (both translated an...
Dec 6, 2010 23:54 baca commented on Freemium
Thanks for your comment and correction my diary! > I thought J-Comi would be a good idea but if they're not making any money, m...
Dec 6, 2010 23:39 baca commented on How about Japanese Animatio...
Thanks so much correction and comments! I went to English conversation school, and heard about Americans cases. It is famous story, &...
Dec 6, 2010 06:37 Crystal made 15 corrections for How about Japanese Animatio...
In the U.S. we pride ourselves on our first amendment rights to free speech, but in reality there is a lot of censorship that happens in ...
Dec 6, 2010 04:14 えみ made 12 corrections for Freemium
I thought J-Comi would be a good idea but if they're not making any money, maybe it's not. Most people just like getting free thi...