My Best School Memories

•  
  • 87
  • 0
  • 1
I started school when I was 3 years old. I didn´t have good memories about elementary school because my teacher was horrible, she smoked in class and she didn´t like children. I hated to go to school, I only liked the moment when I could play in the playground. I love spending time to play hide and seed.
Fortunately, when I passed to primary school this situation change and I began to love school. My favourite teachers were who taught me art and biology. I remembered when my class and I went to Madrid to visited Padro Museum. This trip changed my live, I fell in love with art. I started to draw and I readed about art in my house. I remembered when I was 10 years old and I drew portraits of my favourite singers. Today I keep those partraits as a treasure. So I can say that this trip was my best school memories.
To sum up, thanks my art teacher of elementary school I discovered my current hobby. So when I have free time I like to go to the park to draw with charcoal sculptures park. The problem is that currently I don´t have leisure.