My idol: Hua Chenyu (华晨宇)

•  
  • 90
  • 6
  • 2
Everyone likes another one for a reason. You are obsessed with one might because he (or she) is enchanting, resourceful or it is the person who could server as ideals, as models, as possibilities-some reflecting the secret self that dwelled inside ourselves, or pointing to whole new ways that a person (if only he dared) might try to be .

As for me, My favorite person is Hua Chenyu(华晨宇), a singer and composer. At first sight , everybody just assumed that he was weird. Unreadable music, odd action. I fond of him not in spite of his uncommonness but because of it.

In fact, He is a genius , a no-nonsense boy, cool, untamed, and self-contained , whose lonely, painful childhood had ingrained in his impressive firmness of character, an unwillingness to charm or curry favor. Even if in a singing competition on TV, he would never choose the music that was popular , attractive for the audience.What he preferred was only something he recognized. Nevertheless, he always got a first in the competition as a result of his excellent creation, arrangement and singing .

He is so young but he has desperate gallantry to be himself no matter what would happen. He is an exemplary new-generarion singer and also an ideal model.
我的偶像:华晨宇

每个人喜欢另一个人都会出于某种原因。或许是因为他(或她)很迷人,足智多谋,亦或是他能充当一种理想,楷模,能够反映出隐藏在内心深处的自我,或者是能指明一个崭新的方向,(只要他敢)就能努力成为那种人。

对于我而言,我最喜欢的人是华晨宇,他是一名歌手和创作者(主要是流行音乐的作曲)。乍一看(初次见他),大家都觉得他很奇怪。音乐很难听懂,行为举止也古怪。但这恰恰是我所喜欢他的地方。

事实上,他是个天才。他话不多,很酷,不被束缚(不被他人所驯服),独立自主。他童年的孤单和不幸使他的性格异常坚定,不愿讨好他人。即使在他参加电视上的唱歌比赛时,他也不会(为了赢得好名次)而选择那些流行的,观众们更容易喜欢的歌曲(因为听众是评委)。他只会选择他内心认可的东西。虽然如此,由于他出色的创作(原创歌曲),改编(已有他人作品)和演唱,(即使他另类,小众)他屡屡夺冠。

他非常年轻,却拥有不顾一切的勇气去做自己,无论(这样做)会带来什么后果。他是新生代歌手的典范,他也是理想的楷模。