Knowledge and a mirror

•  
  • 480
  • 1
  • 1
Knowledge and a mirror
I have seen a video on the Internet. That was a young Russian girl's interview. She replied for several questions about different topics. The first question was about a novel " War and peace". "Who had written this novel?", they asked her. She said that she didn't know.It's as if an English didn't know who wrote "Hamlet". I was curious and I continued to watch.
The next question was about USSR. They asked her, " What does mean this word"? "I knew, I knew. It means ...Soviet...Soviet...No,unfortunately I don't remember", she said. What can I say? That would be funny, however people like she are getting too much everywhere, not only in Russia. At the comments I've seen a link of her account at a social app. In the most of her pictures she stayed at mirror and made selfies. She took a ton selfies like this. In my opinion she isn't pretty. Hardly worth it to spend so much time in front of the mirror.
By the way, this is my one hundredth entry on this site. Thanks a lot everyone for your help.