A Russian Writer

•  
  • 168
  • 3
  • 3
A Russian Writer
A Russian writer once said that a smart human likes to learn, and a stupid human likes to teach. I love his stories very much. I have read almost all books by him, but this statement I only read today. In my opinion, he is the best Russian writer. He worked as a doctor. I think this explains a lot in his books. He said that medicine is his wife and literature is his lover. He wasn't trying to sugarcoat it. He is famous in the world like a playwright, but I think that his stories are more better than his plays. His humorous stories are seem funny, but some of his characters are cruel, stupid and uneducated. If you can read what is between the lines you will be sad or scared of the humorous stories. He was very talented and his Russian was perfect. His name is Anton Chekhov. By the way, it's my the two hundredth post here. I wasn't going to write about something important. Just yesterday I wrote about horror movies and vampires. But I'm glad to find the phrase which reminded me about him. I recommend you the books by him.