Explanation: As you can see in the sentence, the Spanish word order...

•  
  • 577
  • 0
  • 0
Jun 22, 2017 22:56 english english
Explanation: As you can see in the sentence, the Spanish word order is different to English. The sentence starts off with the phrase Me gusta. This phrase is equivalent to I like . Ver means to view and is in its infinitive form. The infinitive form of a verb is used when the verb follows a verb that has been conjugated. Pero means but and hay means there is/there are. The meaning of hay changes depending on the noun that follows it. Otras is the plural form of other. Like in English, the plural of a word is formed by adding an –s. Que is a word used a lot in Spanish and it has many different meanings. In this context it means 'that'. Unlike in English, you cannot omit it when it is being used as a conjunction. Finally, he visto means I have seen. He is a the first person conjugation of haber and simply means I have. Visto is the present perfect form of ver. Spanish has two verbs of expressing to have; one of the ways is with the verb tener and the other is with the verb haber.
I am a native speaker but need to know what mistakes I have made in regards to punctuation. Thanks in advance.