Latest Comments

Aug 6, 2010 14:37 vickidane commented on one turn can be permanent
#when she or he will lost in your life # I just want to express that no one can accompany you forever. They can be lost in your life at ...
Aug 6, 2010 14:17 vickidane commented on one turn can be permanent
Thanks for your corrections.I really appreciate your good advice . This is my momentary thoughts. I just want to say treasure the people ...
Aug 6, 2010 09:37 ernickel made 6 corrections for one turn can be permanent
Good Job! I recommend you pay attention to your punctuation. None of the sentences tell me when they end or how they end. ? asks a questi...
Jul 17, 2010 13:31 vickidane commented on experience is the best teacher
You are so kind ~~~my sincere thanks goes to you
Jul 17, 2010 12:23 airtu made 20 corrections for experience is the best teacher
=)
Jul 9, 2010 10:15 vickidane commented on keep to learn English
Just so so . Not bad, in fact I want to be a Chinese-English teahcher.I wanna to teach foreigners Chinese in a way they feel very intere...
Jul 9, 2010 03:48 Acheung456 commented on keep to learn English
Oh nice, how do you like import and export? I'm graduating this year, so I'm a year younger than you. I'm majoring in Econom...
Jul 8, 2010 18:48 vickidane commented on urgent thing
Sorry , I can't understand your language,can you explain it all by English.
Jul 5, 2010 12:26 vickidane commented on keep to learn English
Thanks for your explanation.It is so helpful. Our teacher never told us about that and i never pay attention to the differences either. ...
Jul 2, 2010 10:46 Acheung456 commented on keep to learn English
Sure, the most significant detail between the two is: 'Learn' implies you do not already know something, whereas 'Study' ...
Jun 28, 2010 10:36 vickidane commented on keep to learn English
ok ,can you tell me the difference between ‘learn" and "study",give me a detailed explaination for the two words.
Jun 27, 2010 02:54 Acheung456 commented on keep to learn English
Interesting, I'm not saying it's wrong but I'm just not accustomed to hearing it.
Jun 19, 2010 18:36 vickidane commented on keep to learn English
sometimes we use "fighting" as "cheer up" it maybe wrong ,thanks for your advise.
Jun 17, 2010 22:16 Acheung456 made 6 corrections for keep to learn English
I don't understand that "Fighting" at the end, can you explain?
Apr 28, 2010 17:53 vickidane commented on cofused
To chill,thanks for your caring ,good luck to both of us
Apr 28, 2010 15:16 CHill made 9 corrections for cofused
I just wrote a similar journal. Good luck with your life, whatever path you choose to take.
Apr 14, 2010 20:24 allenkamui commented on self introduction
==加油啊~我的英语太糟了~伤心欲绝~
Apr 14, 2010 20:15 Raerainer commented on self introduction
And oh, I love travelling, too :) Painting as well.
Apr 14, 2010 20:13 Raerainer made 8 corrections for self introduction
Don't forget the capitalisation, dear :)