My Favorite Celebrity

•  
  • 946
  • 3
  • 1
People are always crazy about celebrities. On the contrary, I dislike most of them, I think they just play some roles, which allows them to make a lot of money. Well, it is very nice when you work not harder than a cashier, but make a hundred times more per hour. Anyway, I have my own list of favorite celebrities. Let me present one of them. Lasse Gunnar Diding is a former teacher in Sweden. He had inherited a hotel business from his father and became a rich man. Nevertheless, he remembered his roots. Considering the Noble Prize and its alternatives too distrustful, he has established his own literary prize, named after Vladimir Lenin. Needless to say, that prize like that have been treated with caution by most writers. In contrast, a lot of people considers this prize as the skimming of the most important cultural events in Sweden. Fortunately, Sweden is a country, where you can say what you think or establish a prize named after who you like without jeopardizing your life. Sometimes Lasse gives the children cotton candy in the shape of Lenin's head at the fair. Well, it is a good idea to promote your political preferences – children would ask their parents: "who is that Uncle Lenin?".
The most famous thing that Lasse did was when he refused to register a name of his son. His son was named an ordinary Swedish name, though he has not been registered until he reached the age of 5 years old. A court fined Lasse. In its turn, he asked to officially name his son Brfxxccxxmnpcccclllmmnprxvclmnckssqlbb11116, which is a combination of letters with a certain expressionist meaning.