I must created questions from keywords and of course choose the right tense

•  
  • 159
  • 1
  • 1
Hi URGENT: I must created questions from keywords and of course choose the right tense but I have a lot of difficulties with that. Thanks then to justify your tense(s) if I make error :

1. what exactles/ jim/in change : What exactly is Jim in charge of ? (general fact no?)
2. when / back/ here in N-Y :When will he be back in London??
3. Why - leave - his previous job: Why has he left his previous job?
4. when - his trial period - end : When is his trial period ending?
5. how much staff - need- here : How much staff are you need hiring? (arranged & fixed, no?)
6. Is jane Cox responsible for the launch party?
7. Jane cock- responsible - for the launch party ? Is jane Cock responsible for the launch party?
8. Whose office -Mr Taylor - use? Whose office Mr taylor use? ( always true no?)
9. How long - our sales - down: How long have our sales been downed?
10. How long - product Demo last: How long is the product Demo lasting (if arranged & fixed?)
11. How many people - book - the hotel - for? How many people have booked the hotel for?
12. John - know - about the leaving party? John is knowed about the leaving party?
13. How long - jack - work at GII (Someone know what it means?) : How long has Jack worked at GTI?
14. Lee - show - him - around the new plant? Has Lee showed him around the new plan?
15. Mr crane - intersted - in our new model? Is mister crane interested in our new model?