That dream, seems to be difficult to achieve.

•  
  • 105
  • 0
  • 2
My brother, when he was 14, went to Japan. Now he works in a construction company.
In 2013, my brother got married. His wife is Chinese and very cute. Besides, she wants to go to Japan.
As the spouse of my brother, she can go to Japan. However, when my brother worked, he didn't pay taxes or anything like that. The visa application documents were incomplete and the application was unsuccessful. Poor wife, quit the job has been waiting, visa does not come down, married to now has been 6 years, still can not go to Japan.
My brother knew that because he was in Japan, he could get a good wife. Now although the separation in China and Japan, very painful, but if the wife came to Japan, and ran with the rich man, may divorce, brother thought of here, the mood is complex.
For his wife, it is better to work hard than to expect others. It's hard not to go to work every day like this.
His wife's hometown is very poor. So, want to live a happy life in Japan, but that dream, seems to be difficult to achieve.
我的哥哥,14岁的时候就去了日本。现在在一家建筑公司上班。
2013年,我哥哥结婚了。老婆是中国人,长得很可爱。而且,她想去日本。
作为哥哥的配偶,可以去日本,但是哥哥工作的时候,没有交税金之类的,签证申请文件不全,申请没有成功。可怜的老婆,辞了工作一直在等,签证不下来,结婚到现在已经6年了,还是不能去日本。
我哥哥很清楚,是因为自己在日本,才能娶到好老婆。现在虽然分居在中国和日本,很痛苦,但是老婆到日本来了,和有钱的男人跑了,可能会离婚,哥哥一想到这里,就心情复杂。
对他的老婆来说,与其期待他人,不如自己努力比较好吧。像现在这样每天不上班混日子,很难熬吧。
他老婆的老家很穷。所以,想要去日本过上幸福的生活,但那个梦想,看来是难以实现了。