Methods to Get Inspired

•  
  • 275
  • 3
  • 2
Dec 17, 2015 00:36 english
Ever suffered from writer’s block? You know. The thing that happens when you’re in front of the computer, wanting to write something, but your brain can’t fart any idea. If you ever had such a problem, then here are some solutions to get you inspired to write the best paper.
1. Take a shower. Yes. Takes showers, lots of them. Some studies have claimed that people find most inspiration when their in the shower cabin. Why? I don’t know why. Maybe it’s due to the fact that a shower works similar to a meditation session.
2. Use narcotics. Yes. I am persuading you to do evil deeds. No, not really. When talking about narcotics, I am referring to stuff like nicotine, caffeine, alcohol. But, hey, it’s your choice if you want to sniff some angel dust.
Narcotics have a strange impact on your brain’s functioning. Taking narcotics might put you into a state of creative thinking. So, go ahead and try them. What do you have to lose?
3. Relax. Take the day off. Maybe your brain needs a moment’s rest. Try it. You’ll probably feel much better the next day and more creative.
Didn't have time to proofread it. Hope it's good.