Some people think that it's important to create a wishlist.

•  
  • 307
  • 0
  • 1
Sep 4, 2017 20:11 Text
Some people think that it's important to create a wishlist. The kind of list on which we can write all things that we want to accomplish during our life like travelling, climbing a mountain, buying a house etc. Other people think that it makes things less spontaneous or that it's now important. I think that it's a good thing to have a wishlist. In any case, it's something that works for me.

I know a lot of people who want to do a lot of things in their life, but they always have an excuse to not following their dreams. I know that it's not always easy to do it, but some of these people don't even try. They always find an excuse like they are too tired when they are in holidays to go away to visit the country that they are always wanted to visit. They say to me that they will do it when they will be older or be retired.

That's why I think it's a good thing to have a wishlist because when all things that you want to see and to do are write down somewhere you can see it, you can realise that life is too short to postpone all things that you want to do. So even if I'm tired at the beginning of my holidays, I always try to accomplish something important to me.