返信

  •  
  • 113
  • 0
  • 1
  • Japanese 
Jun 13, 2018 02:20
My work is decided by shifts. As of now I am not sure if I can get off days for the event next month, but I think I will know by the end of this month. Can you (event staff) can wait until then? Or is it better to just reply that I will not go now?

仕事はシフト制なので今のところは来月のイベントに休み取れるかまだわかりませんが、今月の終わりごろになると分かると思います。もう少し月末まで待っていただけないでしょうか。それとも、いま欠席で返信したでよろしいでしょうか。